Countdown to meeting Baby G!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Holding my breath!

Well, May has been a LONG month for me personally! Although it may seem as if I am just going with the flow, Deep inside I have this HUNGER and pain to be pregnant. I am going about my life, working, training, running, and doing as I normally do each day, but I feel like some days it's wearing on me. I know it's ONLY BEEN 2 months, but I feel like the longer it takes, the less my chances are. I am going to take a pregnancy test in 3 days if my period doesn't come.  Last month it came 3 days early!

While lying in bed this morning I felt crampy, and ran to the bathroom to see if my period came, but it didn't! I was so happy. ALL DAY, every time I would pee, I had to check. I do act as though I am fine, and some days I am, but other days, I just want to be PAST my first trimester already!

If I do get my period, I am going right to my OBGYN, to discuss Clomid or another medication to help me. I am NOT ready for IVF especially since I just had this surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment